A Place Where Love Conquers All
While we are currently building the Mommy's Haven maternity home, we will not be accepting client applications. In the meantime, if assistance is needed, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pregnancy and parenting can present many challenges, but that doesn't mean your situation is hopeless. With the help and guidance of caring people, hard work and determination on your part, you can still realize your dreams.
Who Is Eligible for the Program?
Single pregnant women in need may apply to our residential program.
- Single pregnant women, 18 or older who have decided to carry their baby to term
- No more than 2 children under the age of 9
- Must complete the entire application process
Residential Program Requirements:
- Willingness to seek and maintain employment and/or education
- Work with mentors on life goals
- Help us keep a safe, clean, and healthy home
- Be kind and respectful to all in and out of the house
What Services Does the Program Provide?
Those mothers accepted into the program embark on an 18 month learning experience that provides:
- A Stable Healthy Living Environment
- Job Development & Placement
- Living Necessities for Mother and Child
- Financial Management
- Supportive Mentorship Program
- Child Care Program
- Training Opportunities
- Parenting, Adoption & Childbirth Education
- Knowledge of State Programs
-Matched Savings Account Program
-Child Care Voucher Program
- Recreational Activities
- And More!
How Can I Be Considered Into Mommy's Haven Residential Program?
If you feel you meet the requirements please fill out the application and follow the guidelines listed.
Applicants are Evaluated by Our Staff Based on the Following Criteria:
- Visible need in applicant's life
- Willingness to participate in the program
- Mommy's Haven's ability to meet the applicant's needs
- Mommy's Haven reserves the right to deny any applicant entrance to the program